Sometimes, all you need is a simple repair!
We understand that total replacement is not always the best solution.
Once we have a chance to inspect your eavestroughs, we will be able to let you know the best way to address your concerns.
Some of the problems we frequently fix include:
- Change the slope in a length of trough.
- Increase the size of the downspout and the outlet hole in the trough.
- Remove tennis balls, toys and pieces of shingle from the trough.
- Install a properly designed “Splash Guard” so the water is directed into the trough.
- Redirect the down spout extension pipes so water moves away from the house.
Please note that we do have a minimum charge of $450 to pay for our labour and travel time … we understand this is a lot of money and we try to “add value” to our visit.
Some of the things we do when we show up for a quick repair:
- Inspect all the trough and remove debris that may cause future problems.
- Replace and/or fix crushed extension pipes.
- Replace rusty old screws in the down spouts.
- Check the roof for signs of problems.
- Add caulking to areas that could become a problem.